CGL - A CGI Library in ANSI C
Update:Version 1.2 fixes small memory leak when called
repeatedly (for example under fastcgi)
- Written in ANSI C.
- Clean interface.
- Should run on all Unixes; used on Open/Free/NetBSD, Solaris 2.5.1+,
Tru64 4.0D+, Linux, and once I believe, on AIX.
- Default data limits for safety; but all are run-time configurable.
No hard limits on number of name-value pairs, or the sizes of either.
- Data structures can be used for other things such as hashed indexes
(for an associative array-like behaviour).
- Some additional functions (like string growing) to make CGI
writing in C easier.
- BSD license.
- No file upload support. To be added in my copious free time; or when
I really need it.
- Should be packaged for Free/OpenBSD ports tree.
- Any bugs I haven't yet found.
- download cgl-1.2.tgz
- gunzip -c cgl-1.2.tgz | tar xvf -
- cd cgl-1.2
- cd into created object directory (e.g. cd obj/linux-i586-gcc)
- edit Makefile if need to change paths or anything
- read testcgl.c for example.
- read doc/cgl.txt for detailed description.
- copy libcgl.a and cgl.h to local lib and include, or
set compiler (-I and -L flags) to point to the directories
where they can be found.
- include cgl.h.
- link against libcgl.a.
$Date: 2001/12/01 19:44:34 $